A selection of base materials and cover shapes are available to meet your application needs.
- ⅛” pultruded fiberglass (FRP) is lightweight, impact-resistant, and cost-effective
- Galvanized steel – 18-gauge (1.2 mm) G90 corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel – 18 gauge (1.2 mm) #316 sanitary
- Heavy-duty aluminum – ¼” thick and 18-gauge, 60/61 T marine grade is thick, rigid, and durable
- Direct gritting is available; send us your OEM parts or your engineered drawings for fabrication, then gritting
Pass Through Holes
Pass-through holes are available on any of our base materials. The standard pattern is a round or oval pass-through hole, with additional patterns available upon request.
Cover Shape & Base Material