Our Marine Electrical Technicians has over 30 years’ experience in a wide range of electrical service on board marine vessels, providing troubleshooting Service, Repair and Installation, wiring upgrade, motor rewinding and generator backend repairs.
Factory trained Fueltrax installation and commissioning Engineers
Nautical Control Solutions: Is a world market leader in electronic Fuel management system operating on vessels across the world. It offers secure, smart monitoring with direct fuel measurements and advanced data analytics, helping customers reduce costs, ensure compliance, and enhance performance.
Thordon Bearing design by MMSSL are engineered to suit the following conditions:
- Bore Closure
- Water Absorption
- Thermal Conditions
- Installation Type
- Life Cycle Cost
- Water Quality
- Operating Conditions
- Cooling Requirement
Shaft Condition Monitoring
MMSSL offers service to plan and implement shaft condition monitoring for class vessels. Using a propriety approach based off our knowledge of material, class society rules and bearing design, we are able to take advantage of the extended tail shaft withdrawal intervals laid out by DNV-GL, BV, LR and ABS.
By reducing the frequency of tail shaft removal for the purpose of inspecting. Clients can reduce the following:
- Risk of damage to tail shaft.
- Risk of damage to power train assembly
- Vessel dry dock time
- Cost of dry docking
Field Service Support
MMSSL in conjunction with Thordon GSS Offers field service support for installation and commissioning of Thordon products. We have a personal interest in each and every project undertaken and will continue to provide support assistance and expertise long after the project has been executed . Support Services include but not limited to the following,
- Shaft Housing and Liner measurements
- Machining Service or Machining Supervision where clients have their own machining provider.
- Water Quality Package Commissioning
- Oil to Water Conversion management
- Bearing Installation
- Conversion of grease bronze bushing to Thordon Thorplas Blue on deck equipment
- Installation and commissioning of Thordon TG 100 mechanical seals for tail shaft.