Our Hi-Traction® ladder rung covers deliver firm-footed traction from top to bottom, significantly enhancing safety in one of the most dangerous spaces: the slick, small foot surface area on ladder rungs.
Safeguard’s two styles of anti-slip ladder rung covers fit easily over the rung, delivering complete, long-lasting performance in the world’s toughest indoor and outdoor environments. Our ladder rung covers:
- Come in channel-shaped and half-round styles.
- Are made of FRP (fiberglass) and galvanized or stainless-steel base.
- Have adhesive, mechanical, or welded installation options.
- Can be retrofitted in the field or specified as an OEM enhancement.
Key Product Features
Choose from one of the following base materials of construction, or provide your own material for direct gritting:
- Pultruded fiberglass (FRP) is lightweight, impact-resistant, and cost-effective.
- Galvanized steel 18-gauge (1.2 mm) G90 corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel 18 gauge (1.2 mm) #316 sanitary
- Direct grit – send us your OEM parts or your engineered drawings for fabrication, then gritting
Choose from the following base material shapes: